Timer.Pre Value setup

learner

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Aside from using a For loop. what is the fastest way of setting the Preset values of timers located in the an array of 200? all the Preset values will be the same. I just want them to be set on the first scan to make sure nothing is missing.

Rslogix5000

Thanks

Hi,

Aside from using a For loop. what is the fastest way of setting the Preset values of timers located in the an array of 200? all the Preset values will be the same. I just want them to be set on the first scan to make sure nothing is missing.

Rslogix5000

Thanks

Does it matter about speed if you are only executing it once on first scan ?

I would personally go with the "brute force" method, setting them individually. This will allow modifications later if some of them need to be a different preset.

Don't know if this will work, not at a PLC at the moment

Steve

Sorry should be 200

val1 contains the preset value

FAL.png