Restore .mer file

CRP

I have upgraded FTVS to R7 and have tried to restore a R6 .mer file that I know had the recoverable radio selected. However when I try to restore it I get the the runtime application is protected warning.
Has anyone else come across this? if so, is there away around it?

Txs

My guess is that the original author of the application selected the option to not allow restoring when they compiled it. If this is true, then you must contact the creator of the application.

Try just pressing enter with a blank password.

By default when creating a runtime file I'm pretty sure it has the "Encrypt this with a password" checkbox selected, but you can just leave the password blank when creating the runtime.