Intouch 10 Application Revision Date

narcilla

We would like to display the current revision date of a Wonderware Intouch application but can't seem to find any tag reference for it.

There is the Intouch:$ApplicationVersion but is there something like $ApplicationDate? would appreciate any help. Thanks.

If you want to do some digging within SQL you can find the table that contains the Application Version as well as the date the table was updated, I haven't seen a system tag that contains the "Last Modified Date" information.

Similar Topics

Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
I restore a galaxy in another machine via the cab backup, but when I deploy the project in the new station it seems that the text object and some...
Replies
Views
Can someone give a clear explanation of the IOSetAccessName for an Intouch Application Script? - Thanking everyone in advance. The setup is 1 No...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom