Telesis Merlin II communications with RsLogix 5000

fzr989

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to send string data to certain fields of my Telesis laser marker from Rslogix 5000 through a Telesis EIP to serial converter. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? I am trying to use a panelview plus entered string to etch onto my parts for lot traceability. Any sample code, or help will be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm currently working with a Telesis Scriber and I have not figured out how to have its Done output be turned off automatically after each...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I have been working on integrating a Telesis TMC470 using their #77918 ethernet adapter. I can get a string to send, but it is not...
Replies
Views
Any one have any experience getting a Micrologix 1400 to communicate with a Telesis TMC470 Printer? If so what communication protocol did you use...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title stated I'm running into a problem with socket messaging a Telesis TMC470 controller and a 1769-L18ERM-BB1B using TCP/IP over...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a project using a SLC505 and a Telesis TMC470. I've also reviewed some prior posts on this site but am still having issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom