Mitsubishi PLC software for visual studio

ctbfalcon

I am a software developer that works with software that communicates with PLCs both AB and Mitsu.

I am creating new software that uses this software for AB PLCs:
http://www.ingeardrivers.com/ablink/ablink.htm

I need to also have the capability to communicate with mitsu PLCs also.

Does anyone know of software similar to the above link that I can use to create an API to Mitsubishi PLCs?

Thanks

Hi,

Problem with MX component is that it is licensed on a per machine basis. If you're coding with VS you may be after something on an "unlimited run-time" distribution basis.

If you are only wanting to connect via Ethernet then there are examples of how to code it in vanilla "C" within the FX3U-ENET User’s Manual(JY997D18101). It's actually a very simple format and we used this manual to code our own driver in c#.