PanelView 1400E high resolution

gondarza

I made an application for a PanelView 1400E keypad in high resolution 800x600 using version 5.15, but later the client change it for a touchscreen terminal.
Is there a way to convert the aplication without have to do it all again, many object aren't compatibles. Something like export/import or copy paste the objects from screen to screen?

Another question, a download the proyect to the memory partition 2 in the terminal and when try to select the application apears a warning message saying that "This application requires a higher resolution terminal!" I belived that there is only one catalog for the PV1400E and that screen resolution is configurable, but I can't find where to do this in the config screen in the terminal or in the application in the offline file. Do I need a Memory card for use this high screen resolution?

Please, somebody can help us?