FactoryTalk View Studio, some displays have undeletable objects

CapinWinky

I'm new to all things Rockwell/AB and working on a repeat line for my first project. I need to modify some pages in the HMI and when I open many of the "displays", they contain elements that I cannot select or delete. If I open the Object Explorer for that display, the offending objects are not listed.

For instance, at the top of every manual motion screen, it has a screen name, warning graphic, and text reminding the operator that they can screw up the cycle if they jog things too far. None of these items are selectable.

Obviously, something somewhere is telling this display to have those things on it. Any ideas on where to find this in FT View Studio? I already checked the Global objects and they are not there. As a test I've duplicated a display and deleted every item in the object explorer and by all indication, that display is now blank, except it still has these things at the top of the page!