keyence PLC KV-24DT PLC Communication.

hinddhindsa

Hello Dear Friends.
i have Keyence plc KV-24DT with display. I installed Ladder builder Ver. 1.50. i need the details of communication cable. is anyone of you previously programmed this PLC.
Please help. Thnx :site:

You can order the cable from Keyence or make your own.

Keyence Part numbers
6Pin RJ11 Cable: OP-26487
DB9 Adapter: OP-26486

Attached images of pinout.

Keyence Cable.jpg Keyence Cable2.png

Yes, you can upload the software using the trial version.
Please change your software "Ladder Builder" to "KV-Studio", as ladder builer is a very old software.
Beside the OP-26486 & OP-26487 cable, you will need a serial to usb converter if your PC don't have a serial port.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, has anyone worked with any type of Keyence PLC and could share their experience with it? Vendor showed me camera footage reply of a work...
Replies
Views
I have a project I am designing a quote for an upgrade on. Per the schematic, the PLC I saw and an upload I took, it is run by an AB MicroLogic...
Replies
Views
I have been hung out to dry by Keyence. If I had to do it all over again, I would NOT choose Keyence. They have done nothing but lead me in the...
Replies
Views
Disclaimer, I do not know much about PLC’s, and am completely stuck on how to proceed, so any help is appreciated! I have an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I am a college student in my 2nd year of Automated systems and for my final project me and my classmate are looking to hook up a Universal Robots...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom