AutomationDirect (Koyo) Distributors in Turkey.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
For the folks in Turkey, I need a EA-MG-PGM-CBL(PC to PLC USB cable) for a Click PLC. We have a field guy in the city of Bursa who needs it.
I will appreciate contacts of AutomationDirect (Koyo) distributors (or anybody with a spare cable) in Bursa or nearby.

Thank you!

I ship to Turkey, UPS is not cheap but they are fast... you can also do the same it will take a couple days to get there

Side note... DHL and FedEx are cheaper for international but I dont use them, UPS is more reliable

OpZed option should be the fastest

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm interested in giving the DirectLogic PLCs a try. I have read many good reviews about their reliability and affordability in this...
Replies
Views
Hey all! Long time reader, first time poster! I have an EA9-T7CL and an MicroLogix 1200 connected via DF1. I'm all good and got everything mostly...
Replies
Views
Hi, For a very long time, I have been using Allen-Bradley CompactLogix or ControlLogix PLC's for more complex applications with bigger budgets...
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equipment I need to troubleshoot. It has an AutomationDirect 05 processor. When I first tried to connect found processor was...
Replies
Views
I have written one program with FDB. Thought I could therefor write code for an automation direct DL-06. Huge learning curve. I believe I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom