problem micromaster 440 siemens can help me

yuyo

Hello good day :

micromaster have a 440 installed on a machine, when I push button start machine micromaster machine works well, up to speed and rpm fine, but after 3 minutes it stops workingwithout showing alarms as you forze conditions to boot, but still is stopping can still hel

micromaster help me

hi thanks've already passed this step, now I have a problem but when a stop command, the motor immediately takes more than 30 seconds, that parameter should be set is not stopped, thank you very much for everything

Could you please tell how you fixed the 3.min stop problem?

To the last theme:
Deceleration time from the HZ in P2000 (normally 50 or 60 HZ)
to standstill is set in P1121.
If the load has big inertia, it might happen that the dec. ramp is to steep, and the drive will decelerate in current limit (In*1.5) - and the reslut is a longer stop time than wanted.

Which kind of stop do you use?
OFF1 = Ramp down according to P1121.
OFF2 = Coast - if it's a roll or a fan it may take long time.
OFF3 = Ramp down in current limit.

Hey, I nearly forgot to ask if you use AOP/BOP, USS/Profibu or direct I/O's.

Kalle