hmi pc runtime and plc

seee

hello.
i have read most of manuals about wincc flexible but i am confused about the runtime.
suppose i want to use wincc flexible runtime on my pc as hmi and communicate with s7-300 cpu and use cp5611 a2 on the pc as an interface.
please confirm my understanding:
1)create wincc flexible project and in "connection" tab select mpi network and s7-300 as controller and pc677(for example) as op.
2)set "pg/pc interface" to cp5611(mpi).
3)connect mpi cable to cpu mpi port and other end to cp5611a2 card.
3)compile and save the project on wincc flexible and run .fwx file.

i have another question:
Should i use hmi station on simatic manager software to be able connect
the wincc flexible runtime to s7-300 cpu(is a must?)

please please answer me if there is any problem in my understanding.
best regerds.

As long as S7ONLINE is set to CP5611(MPI) and the settings match the settings in WinCC Flexible, and in the S7 CPU, then it will work.

You dont need Simatic Manager on the runtime PC.

hello.
thank you very much for your reply.
what setting should i make in wincc flexible "connection" tab?
As far as i know selecting s7-300 as controller and
select mpi as network is sufficient in wincc flexible and also select cp5511(mpi) in "set pg/pc interface".
Am i right?

best regards.