Unity Pro DTM / GSD Issue

Matt1234

Hi All,

Unity Pro XL V7.0 with a DP/DP Coupler, Release 2 - Siemens AG, I'm making some modifications to a brownfields site.

I have added the GSD for the coupler to the library, si018070.gse. When I open the coupler from the DTM browser I get a message:

"The gsd file used when the DTM was created is different than the gsd of the library. Only old gsd description and Bus Information as raw data could be displayed."

Figuring it was an issue with the gsd file I had downloaded from the website, I asked the installation site to send me a copy of the file that they had, but got the same message.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Greetings fellow control nuts, My head is quite sore from banging it against the wall with an issue I've got with the DTM Browser in Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
Hello i want to implement a Read_var / Write_var functions to communicate with a modbus tcp device at the moment i use the unity simulator at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom