Schneider XBTGT6330 and Vijeo Designer

Anonimozzo

Hi to all.
I have this touch screen keyboard and I am able to navigate via HTTP on the internal websites.

I need to download the source program. In a folder I have all the pictures of the program and also java .class files.
Through a java decompiler I can see the code of each java files. It's possible to import these file in Vijeo Designer to get the source code of the project?

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I am using Magelis XBTGT6330. After I download my project to XBTGT6330, an error message appears: "Variables are being logged to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom