omron C60H help

samtec

good afternoon
First of all thank you to participate in this forum
I have a problem that is as follows:
where I have several PLC Omron C60H and never had trouble communicating with the RS232 port with them.
but two plc C60H with rs232 port serving of communication with an analog module 0a20mA pressure, so I can not communicate over the port rs 232 with PC
what should I do to be able to communicate?:eek:

Last edited:
I hope you are considering upgrading the C60H hardware.

Omron discontinued that series of product over 12 years ago.

You could use a cpu mount host link (3G2A6-LK201) if you can locate one. It plugs into the long horizontal connector on the front of the processor.

I hope you are considering upgrading the C60H hardware.

Omron discontinued that series of product over 12 years ago.

You could use a cpu mount host link (3G2A6-LK201) if you can locate one. It plugs into the long horizontal connector on the front of the processor.

thanks for answering me and have realized my problem ... I write very bad english ....
know where I can buy? host link (3G2A6-LK201)

thanks

what you means analog module ?

what software you use ?

at the moment I can not say which version of cx programmer I use ... but as had already said the problem should not come because they give the RS232 port is not busy in the plc omron c60 h I communicate with a normal RS232 cable ...

the analog module is an analog tranductor

I have trouble translating from Portuguese to English ....

My guess is the port is configured for RS232 mode (ASCII).

The port would need to be configured for Host Link mode to connect with the CX-Programmer.

DM920 and DM921 are used to configure the settings for the port.
Manual W176 will give you the details for the settings.

Also, RS232 is a one to one connection. Trying to connect more than one device may cause issues.

Hope this will help.

My guess is the port is configured for RS232 mode (ASCII).

The port would need to be configured for Host Link mode to connect with the CX-Programmer.

DM920 and DM921 are used to configure the settings for the port.
Manual W176 will give you the details for the settings.

Also, RS232 is a one to one connection. Trying to connect more than one device may cause issues.

Hope this will help.

thanks again
I see that I really have to buy the link host adapter ...
but still I am in doubt of the adapter from the c500 to c60 ...

The correct unit would be one of the following:

C120-LK201
3G2A6-LK201

-V1 (version 1) after the above numbers would work also.

C500 is for a different product and I do not think it would work.

Hope this will help.

The correct unit would be one of the following:

C120-LK201
3G2A6-LK201

-V1 (version 1) after the above numbers would work also.

C500 is for a different product and I do not think it would work.

Hope this will help.

I will still do a test by the console port ... posivel schedule for this port?