cp430t hmi

I have no idea which hmi you are talking about. But usually when you insert graph on page, there is usually a scaled value parameter you can see by double clicking on the graph. You should try increasing scale number which might be zero by default. Try increasing it to 100 and see what happens

i am talking about abb cp430t hmi (it is cp400 series hmi). its very easy in cp500 series this one i am not able to do the graph trends

Similar Topics

hello all, i want to view trends in abb cp430t, the manual is not giving clear explanation about it, so please somebody help me in giving me...
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom