GX Works2 - BKRSTP Instruction

amitton

Hello There, just a quicky.

I'm having trouble with a function block i'm writing.
Basically I want to reset 28 words to zero from a starting Integer.
I only have the global name of the first integer of the 28 words available.

The BKRSTP instruction would work nicely and I would tell it to reset 448 bits from the first bit of the first word but it doesn't work.

The instruction will not allow me to specify GLOBAL_LABEL.1 as the first bit, it wants a D****.1 or it won't have it.

Is there a way round this?

Is there another instruction I could use to set 28 words to zero from just the global label of the first word?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Without looking at a manual the fill move or the block move commands come to mind. Look in the programming manual at those instructions and see if one might suit your needs.

Dave

FMOV is the winner.
Not come across it before.

Easy when you know how.

Thanks very much for the input, I now have a functional
function block.