[REQUEST] TAC Menta software (or similar)

hawkiee552

Hi, I've just acquired a Schneider TAC Xenta 302 PLC, and it uses a RS 232 interface to connect to a PC to program it. The problem is that I don't have any software that can program it. According to Schneiders website, a program called TAC Menta is the one to use for this PLC, but I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a clue of where I can get TAC Menta? I've (almost) searched the whole Google index library and I've found just PDF documents about it.

Or, does anyone know of another program that could work with this PLC? Probably a universal function block program or something.

Thanks in advance.

This controller is not a PLC but rather a BMS controller. I did the official schneider training in the past but I never used it.
Did you try Schneider for purchasing the TAC Menta? If I remember well it is not cheap.

regards