Telepace Studio 4-20ma Scaling 0-100%

cire3621

I am having problems Scaling a 4-20ma signal coming in from a valve showing the percentage the valve is open 0-100%. I have the low raw value coming in when valve is closed and I have the upper raw value. Is it best to just do some math functions to scale the raw analog value or use the scal function in Telepace. Could someone please show me an example on doing it with math functions in Telepace Studio or how to use the scale block function to do it? I need the end result to be stored as an unsigned register to display on the HMI. Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

for the life of me I cannot find the telepace studio download on the Schneider electric web page, im registered with them. but after spending a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. Early I want to give them an apology for my english but I am from Veracruz, Mexico and my english is not very cool. I need...
Replies
Views
I am new to Telepace Studio and Modicon type ladder logic scanning methodology. I have recently started a new position working for an automation...
Replies
Views
I am having a little trouble understanding exactly how to implement this particular block into my system. I have a 2 transmitters that are...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Haven't found much on telepace here but I was hoping someone could Point me in the right direction. I am looking for how to update old...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom