autocad file

You should be able to do this with DraftSight software. It let's you do a PDF export and I have been able to open every AutoCAD file with it that I have tried.

If you can find another way to get it to me I'll convert it for you. It wants me to sign in using a social networking site credentials and I'm not willing to do that.

"Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro" converts DXF or DWG files to PDF, one or patch to one file. Auto Cad not needed.
Simply final "paper" size selection, "Printer" not needed.
With Acrobat pro it is painfull science, it u-stand only "Letter" final size from dxf.

dxf to pdf.jpg

Similar Topics

We have a reoccuring problem with some old .dwg files that I can't get AutoCad LT 2006 or AutoCad LT 2000 to convert/ recover. 2006 just says...
Replies
Views
Dear plcs.net friend, If we draw plc wiring diagram with Autocad and we've got .dwg format . Does any one know ..Which software can convert...
Replies
Views
Hi Expert: I have used EPlan at previous job, now in the new job they use AutoCAD Electrical, just finished one training at Udemy, it is not good...
Replies
Views
When I started as a controls engineer way back in the ‘80s everyone used all caps when documenting PLS programs and in AutoCAD. This was still...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom