Monitoring data on a DF1 network.

sanger

Need to monitor the data values being transmitted on a DF1 network. My first thought was to add another DF1 device into the network with only the receive line connected. I would expect that second DF1 device would receive and decode all of the traffic and would not care that its responses were ignored since the original DF1 slave would be responding.

Has anyone ever tried this?

Have done this with a troubleshooting utility that came with my TOPDOC/SoftPLC software. you might want to contact SoftPLC Corporation.

Similar Topics

Hello Experts; I am working in oil and gas field. We have 8 nos. gas turbines installed at compression station. We want to monitor data at our...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a unique question I think, but a question that has probably came up before. I have an automation cell that contains 10 smaller cells...
Replies
Views
Dear all.. Can we get monitoring data traffic for Ethernet module (1756-ENBT/A) ? not link status or module status,but I need how much data...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Could you please tell me where I can get some info regarding the TAG DATA MONITORING TOOL? Regards
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have recently finished a fairly big PLC program with rslogix 5000 . As you know there is definitly some bugs in the program. I heard...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom