Beijer E300 problem

Hello everyone.
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a problem that i am experience with my E300. Im trying to transfer a project with E-Designer. It shows "changing to transfer mode " , then " setting transfer rate " and after it stops on "verifing driver". It stalls in here and does not allow me to go any further. Any ideias.

Which version of E designer are you using? Which CAB cable are you using? Which firmware are you selecting (6.1x 6.3x)
Have you made connection before to this unit?

Hello Ronnie.I am using Version 6.11. The cable is CAB 5 and the firmware is 6.1 . This terminal was handed over to me and i never made connection to it.I did connection with other E300 using the same E-designer and the same CAB . I know that is connected to a FX2N series PLC. When i go trought the self test, it comes with the message that there is no driver loaded. It looks like to me that someone was playing with it before and by mistake delete something that was not supposed to

There are various key sequences you can use, some test the system and some put it in to manual transfer mode (see attached). It is possible that the firmware has been damaged, but unlikely, you can always re-flash the firmware, if you can find a copy of it on the Mitsi website.

Thank you for that Bryan . I had it already. What i am missing is the HMI tool to load the firmware . I found the firmware in Mits . site. Help is much appreciated.

The firmware looks like is ok . When i reboot is says 6.02 . The problem is to send the project to the terminal. As i dont have much experience with this terminal , does it have to be connected to the PLC in order to load the project. As i mentioned before , it goes to the point where it says checking driver version and stops. If helps the project version is 6.1, the firmware in the terminal is 6.02 and the E-designer is 6.11. I dont know if there is a conflict in here that can cause this problem.Thank you

You can do the HMI self test to check that the firmware is OK. I think that the Mitsubishi HMI Tools were a free download so there should be no problem if I email a copy to you, PM me an email address.

The reason I posted the key sequences is that it allows you to reset the HMI, I have sometimes had to do that in the past to get a program to load. Use the key sequence to get to the secret menu. Also I have had to put the HMI in to download manually rather than rely on the programming tools to do the job. I don't remember that you need the HMI connected to a PLC in order to program it.