Cicode function execution during startup

atomtm

Hello everyone!
Can anyone tell me how the Cicode is getting executed when citect runs? (is this done automatically by Citect , or only the functions assigned to a button for example, once there is the corresponding trigger?)
Can you run a function automatically once Citect starts ?

Thank you in advance

Yes you can
Normally you create a cicode function called startup. You need to configure this function in the ini file or set it as a parameter

Is the citect.ini file created once you compile your project , or do you have to create it by yourself ?
I apologize for my ignorance

The ini file is created automatically when project is created
You can edit it using the computer setup editor from the project explorer window

I have created a new testing project and there is no new citect.ini file created .When I search citect.ini on my system I find .ini files in Application Data\Citect\** , different for each project except the new one created for testing . When I change the .ini in computer setup, the one that changes is at C:\Windows . Is there anything else I should do?

Thank you for your replies

Go thru the computer setup wizard. You can enter a startup citect file, or point to a file on about the 2nd or 3rd last of the pages in the editor