Allen Bradley IF8 channel 0 drops ma when connecting channel 1

sharmn1

Hi

I have weird problem and looking for insight, i have a Allen bradley IF 8 analog input card with channel 0 only conected.
The card is set on Float Data diffrential mode. 4-20ma to 0 100 amps.

The problem is when i connect channel 1 according to user manual wiring for float data diff mode. the signal on channel 0 drops.

for example on normal load with only channel 0 used it displays 30 amps. this is confirmed by actualy tong testing.
As soon as i connect channel 1 the the display drops to 15 amps= 6.2 ma. The tong test still gives u 30amps.

Any idea what could be causing this.

thanks

Similar Topics

Hi! I have my 1756 IF8 wired in high speed differential mode but i can't configure the RTS smaller than 11 ms. What I understand it should be...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom