upgrading panelview 550 to PV600

mirxman54

Hello I have an older panelview 550 which is on a 5/04 processor connected to a 1761-AIC-NET, DH+ on port 3 from processor, port 2 to the panelview 550, what cable is needed to use the panelview 600 plus, I have all my comms set up on the panelview but I get no communications.
Please help!!!!

I think the cables are the same. Probably need to re-check on the panelview config screen that the panelview and the plc port2 comm settings match. You might want to post the exact part numbers on the 550 and 600.

Similar Topics

My panelview runs firmware 9 just fine. I would like to understand the justification to upgrade the firmware to the latest. I've been asked to do...
Replies
Views
This is a question about the old Panelview file on a legacy machine. I got a call from a customer asking me if I could help him upgrade the PLC...
Replies
Views
I am very new to panelviews and factorytalk view software. We currently have a Panelview 600 (2711p-K6M20A) and the F8 button is sticking. I...
Replies
Views
We had to replace a bad Panelview plus 6. It was running factorytalk v5 and kepware v4. This unit is talking to two AB PLC 5s over DH+ and 3 TI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've not posted on here before and although I've been a maintenance electrician for 20 plus years I'm still reasonably new to the the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom