data types, int, dint, real

alanyap

hi guys,
I tried to find the description of data types such as int,dint,real for siemens and omron. but cant find it. do u guys have the download link of this kind of datasheet?

Thanks!!

cheers~~

All that information, with coding and everything, is available for all datatypes in the online help of the Step7 software.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

I work at a cheese factory and we recently ran into a problem where in an older controller they where able to use a REAL Data type in OTU and XIC...
Replies
Views
I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
I am using a Beckhoff PLC and trying to convert a REAL to 2 WORDS to send over Modbus. Does anyone know how to do this? Also how would I convert...
Replies
Views
Looking for information regarding what data types are supported in Crimson 3.1 programs. Cstring is self explanatory. Professor Google hasn't been...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on a messaging system and Ive been having issues with trying to message over a REAL Data Type from one PLC to another. Has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom