Logixpro Silo excersise 1

rodrigoqwer

Hi everyone, sorry i'm bothering you and sorry for my english. I saw you answered one question of one guy that had a problem with a simulation of silo with the half full box in option 3 when running. I have exactly the same problem. I need the simulator to run in option 3 with the example "Silo-RL-Excersise-1" of silo and i need the box to be filled at half of it and i don't know anything about logixpro. Look at the image below with the code please:
silo-1094512.JPG
Again, sorry for bothering you and i be very greatfull if you could help me. Thanks a lot. Best regards

I would suggest that you use B3 bits for operational functions
try to keep outputs for indication separate.
the FILL_LIGHT and FULL_LIGHT outputs are actually controlling the system.
the logic is close but this area is confusing.
in real life you want to Know if the Silo is Full, but, once it has reached the FULL PROX the lamp is held ON
So how do you know the silo is not full

welcome to the site by the way
and Thankyou for showing your effort so far.
this is always appreciated by all on this site

I will say this once

THE LAST PEOPLE THAT ASKED ME TO USE 'TEAMVIEWER'
WAS A SPAM PHONE CALLER
TRYING TO CON ME INTO LOOSING MY FINANCIAL DETAILS.

DO NOT PM ME AND EVER ASK ANY ONE TO DO THAT AGAIN.
I WILL REPORT THE POST AND DELETE YOU

DO THE WORK HERE OR NO_WHERE ON THIS SITE

sorry Iant i didn't want to offend you, i really need help here. I don't understand anything about plcs or logixpro. That example i post in the image is an example checked and it works great, when y play start the box fills to the top and goes to the end, and again another box fills and that repeat in cycle. How can i do to fill that box to the half instead to top. Do you know??

All I can Say is this rings alarm bells mate
not really interested in carrying this further

To do a half box fill you will need to add a half full sensor or use a timer to estimate when the box is half full. You would then add logic to the "full box" logic that is selected with a "half full" selector device.

I need the simulator to run in option 3 with the example "Silo-RL-Excersise-1" of silo
The picture that you posted is NOT Option 3 or Exercise 3. It is Option 1 or Exercise 1.

In Exercise 3, all 3 of the Selector Switch contacts (I:1/5, I:1/6, I:1/7) must be used. As your program stands now, you will still have spilled material on the floor (due to some material already in chute when the Solenoid closes), if you run for 15 minutes or if you switch modes with the Selector Switch while running.

Last edited:
Guys I think this guy was not genuine
-
Be very careful

Keep all work limited to this site only