How many 1786-BNCP Controlnet connectors?

dogleg43

Two Allen-Bradley 1786-TPR Controlnet T-taps can be connected together with a 1786-BNCP barrel connector, that's understood.

But is there a limitation on the number of these that can be connected together end-to-end as long as a teminating resistor is used on the first and last 1786-TPR T-tap?

I have a panel with (1) ControlLogix PLC chassis, (3) RIO chassis, and (3) Allen-Bradley (2) fiber-to-ControlNet repeater modules. Each has a 1786-TPR T-tap and I was thinking about just connecting the T-Taps together with a 1786-BNCP between each T-tap.

This would keep me from using ControlNet cable or 1786-TJPR jumper cables.

No problem there. To save even more space, if you need, use the "Y" taps. I have panels with 10 "Y" Taps close mounted together with nothing but BNC barrels (one row on bottom, one row on top, staggered).