Cimplicity 8.1 new workstations

chop347

I have a working cimplicity 8.1 system monitoring tank levels.
I installed a secondary pc to the system so they can be viewed from two locations.

Was able to install cimplicity and copy my project over and can run with no issues.
Except I do not get a value on 8 of my 37 tanks?
When I connect my original pc I can see the proper tank levels.

I have yet to connect them thru a switch have left all the original wiring in place and am only swapping the LAN cable over till I get my setup correct.

I have compared the point ref from the working points and non working points and everything looks set.

When I go into my point control panel can see the time stamp of the non working points does not update like the working points.

Pretty new with cimplicity so could be something basic I am missing.

Tank Level 1.JPG Tank Level 2.JPG

I'm still a beginner with Cimplicity, but don't you need one server running the project and the second one configured as viewer if you just want to monitor levels. We have a setup like this to send setpoint/monitor our machines. If i'm right your running two projects at the same time?

Cimplicity 8.1

Yes I have full license for all 3.

Once I have them all running yes will choose how they start up as either a viewer or as a server. Will really only be using 2 pc when I am done with one as a server with full control and one as a viewer.

But as right now I am only running one at a time as a server.

They a start up properly I have access to all the screens, even the screens that are password protected for valve activation. The only thing I don't have is a update value for those 7 tanks?