Help with Siemens PLC S7-1200

SternTech

Hi, I have a RaspberryPI and a PLC Siemens S7-1200, need to make a communication between the two and I'm using the Snap7, so far so good, but now I was reading and says you have to make a connection between the two with NETPRO. Where is this NetPro? How do I make that connection?

Thank you !! :D

Similar Topics

Hi, I work in a brewery in North Carolina and I need some help finding the output current for a VFD in the PLC. First off I am new to working with...
Replies
Views
Hi,I need to build a PLC panel with a CUP & I/O cards, the panel to be communicated with a remote (500 meter away) extension module station. I...
Replies
Views
Hello Gurus, I have started teaching myself Allen Bradley PLC with RSLgoix 500 and LogixPro with grateful and helping comments of you gurus...
Replies
Views
I picked up a Siemens S7 1200 from a buddy and I want to start fiddling around with it to learn about PLC's. I don't want to spend a lot of bucks...
Replies
Views
Hi people. I am from australia. Doing a plc course using siemens plc"s . Got given a task to design a pump cycle using two motors etc. The format...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom