posting problem

Angie

Cant' seem to upload post that are more than a couple of words. Any ideas.

Last edited:
Site usually works very well!

Not sure what you are experiencing but I am sure Phil will look into it. Most posts are lengthy and seems the last few days have not been any different than always. I am making this post a little longer than it needs to be just to see if I have any problems. So, lets see if it posts ok when I click on submit down under this box.

Looks like it usually does and quick edit works too, seemingly! Keep trying and you will be just fine!

Seems like its not holding my cookies right (no fun intended). If i log out and back in, seems to work

Similar Topics

Perhaps my memories are failing but I used to be able to attach files and post picts directly.....if I upgrade my membership can I post directly...
Replies
Views
Hey group, is there a section where we can post potential jobs openings? Is that allowed on this website? New to the thread - Thanks Never mind -...
Replies
Views
Full time, hands on technician needed for large manufacturer on digital transformation journey. Pay based on experience. Even the most...
Replies
Views
Hopefully this is an easy question... My company is just starting to use FTA Manager, I am the one tasked with making it work. I want to put the...
Replies
Views
How would I post a snapshot of an AB RS500 program here? I mean while I'm on-line to the project. Not that I'm having a problem right now, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom