PID logix5000

joaco1993

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi , im translating a plc5 to logix5000. Of course i had problems in the PIDs and could find almost all the parameters of the plc5 in the rslogix5000 except these ones :

setoutput mode
setpoint scaling
deadband status
pid done

does anybody knows if they exist and I just couldnt find them...

thanks!!

Pd i attach an img

5-plc5.png

Joaco:

Are you planning to use ladder PID or block PIDE ??, you can use one or the other depending on your rslogix5k license.
On Rslogix5k go to instruction help and there you'll find a good explanation.

Im using the ladder PID , because there are many PID and when I translate the plc5 to logix5000 automaticaly choose the ladder PID... (and the logic is done with those)

I have searched and read the instruction help but couldt find those parameters...