Intouch Wonderware V10.5 Tagname Dictionary

djcarter

Anyone know how to pull a list from the tagname dictionary for the purpose of viewing or printing the alarm priorities? I have been diggin and cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks

Have you done a database dump? This gives you the tagname configurations.
In the "Application Manager" directory (Intouch icon), highlight the configuration name and select "DBDump" and follow instructions.
This gives you a DB.csv file (default name but I usually rename to the <application name>-<date (ie...091914>-D1.csv) which can be viewed and edited in Excel.

If you edit the database and want to reload make sure you change the first line of the CSV file from "Ask" to "Replace" (no quotes).
If you edit the actual tagname it will make a new one, otherwise all changes will be applied to existing tag.
Save original database dump, so you can reload if errors.