Devicenet scanner display to factorytalk HMI

The scanner is already writing it's status information to tags in the controller. Just have the HMI look at those tags. For example if your scanner is in slot #1 then you can use:

Local:1:I.Status.ScrollingDeviceAddress
Local:1:I.Status.ScrollingDeviceStatus

This will display a device's address followed by that device's error code.

OG

Simply create a numeric display object on your FT View display and use the Tag Browser to point to the specific tag.

No indicator or data type options are necessary.

OG

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
Customer has a circa 2004 SLC-500 PLC. Fieldbus is a 1747-SDN DeviceNet scanner. Customer has SLC-500 file (.rss) with no comments. Has no *.dnt...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am setting up for practice and I am having trouble seeing the 1771 Scanner in RsLinx as well as Rsnetworx My setup: slot 0 : PLC-5/40E...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the part number for that plug that plugs into the 1771 devicenet scanner? The manual just says it is a linear plug, its 5 pins.
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to replace a 1769-SDN devicenet scanner on a compactlogix system. The issue i'm having is when i replace the scanner and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom