Watlow EZ-Zone Programming Example?

I have a job with two EZ-Zone Ethernet/IP Controllers connected to a CompactLogix L18ERM. I've followed the documentation I could find in setting up the input/output assemblies for Implicit messaging, setting up UDTs, and copying from the raw assembly to the UDT.

I can't find any ladder logic examples anywhere for this. I realize most of it doesn't really require it since it's just writing and reading parameters, but what about enabling/disabling remotely? Is that even possible?

Is that even possible?
Yes. it is possible. I have been using Modbus TCP rather than Ethernet IP, but the technique should be the same.

For example, look at the EZ-Zone PM PID manual, page 39 in the "Control Loop Menu" section for the parameter "Control Mode". Write a value of 10 to that parameter to put the controller into auto mode. Write a value of 62 to turn the control loop of or 54 to put it into manual mode.

Yes. it is possible. I have been using Modbus TCP rather than Ethernet IP, but the technique should be the same.

For example, look at the EZ-Zone PM PID manual, page 39 in the "Control Loop Menu" section for the parameter "Control Mode". Write a value of 10 to that parameter to put the controller into auto mode. Write a value of 62 to turn the control loop of or 54 to put it into manual mode.

Thanks. I saw those numbers in the manual but I couldn't find an explanation as to what they were.