Acopos 1320 error no 7211

e.elgohary

Dear gentelmen

i need your help for an issue, i have acopos 1320 servo drive when i run it with high speed some times give alarm 7211 (dc bus voltage drop) the problem is not regular some time happens some time not.
When it happens i shutdown power for 5 min after return it, it works again
please support me

Do you have just one servo drive or do you have multiple in the same cabinet? If you have multiple you can wire the DC bus together so it is shared (this works on model 1022 and 1045 anyway)

dear my model number is 1320, and i have some fear that the one with the malfunction affect the other one, i make a search before that there is capacitors need to be changed but i can't determine where is this capacitors