Wish to Purchase 'used' RSLOGIX5 Software

gimbend

I am seeking AB PLC5 software as I sometimes service legacy PLCs.
I wish to locate someone with a licensed copy of RSLogix PLC5 software
for which they have no use. i.e now moved on to SLC's or Contrologix.
It would have to be legitimate and verifyable and, in the end, transferable. I know this can be done legally. I would then purchase upgrades to the current rev.
I know AB still sells it but it seems they are pricing it to discouraging sales.

I also am seeking the RSlogix for AB machines.

I am a new programmer recently. I am reading some books are for PLC programmings. That book recommands RSlogicx 500 software in Rockwell software co. Basically, I know they are selling it with licenses.
If I should BUY it ,I would like to know where can I get it.
Hopfully, If I can download it some sites Like this site discussing with PLC stuffs, Please let me know that .

Have a great day.

Last edited: