PVPlus alarm banner probs.

DairyBoy

No matter how much squashing & squeezing I subject the alarm banner to, it still resolutely presents itself in the middle of the screen. I've attached a screenshot of my attempt to crop it. I've checked its position and it shows as being 0,0 in properties. Where's the magic button? Thanks, anyone.

alarm.png

D'oh! (And thank you). I was focussed on the banner position. Completely missed the change in options for "on top" screens. :oops:

Similar Topics

So I've got an issue I have yet to figure out. I have a PVPlus standard HMI runtime v12. I've gone into the system and set the date and time and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Using FT for PVPlus Compact 400/600 (320x240) I insert a button to acknowledge larms in my larm screen. When i press this button the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to make touchscreen push buttons invisible based on certain conditions. When these conditions are true, these buttons will become...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Sure hope someone can help with this. I have a system down because it is dependent upon its PV1000 and operator inputs to run it. I had...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to use a second monitor as a data display for a customer. I know the FTVP is available but would like to actually duplicate the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom