RSView 32 graphical screen

Hello All,I am facing a problem these days regarding my scada screen...Actually the scada is Rockwell RS View 32 in which one graphical screen is for recipe...We had given different user with passwords but then also by using keyboard's tab key anyone can update the recipe value.Is anyone had faced this type of problem or know what to be done in above case...

actually we have given edit rights through password...even if the authorized user is not logged in than also by continously pressing the tab key the machine operator can access the individual text boxes of recipe and can change the values without password.

actually we have given edit rights through password...even if the authorized user is not logged in than also by continously pressing the tab key the machine operator can access the individual text boxes of recipe and can change the values without password.

Do you have the development? You can check the security level by going into that screen, usually the security level is base on letter and a checkbox. Its either the whole screen or a visibilty option. If you dont have the rsview 32 development software then your dead..

Cheers,

Nigasai