compactlogix l35e history log

riverjig

I am trying to find a way to store a coil history log in a place where SCADA can search and find it or store the file and be able to download the file to my laptop.

We also have a PV PLUS 1000 with the CL l35e. I would like to know if its possible to do the same without the use of a physical printer connected locally to the HMI.

The HMI has an alarm screen that has what we need but other than a local printer we have no way of retrieving it.

I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a problem and I can't find anything about it in the Rockwell Knowledge Base. The problem is that I am losing communication with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am an amateur PLC user. I am using a Compactlogix L35E. Some time in the past week, the I/O light began blinking green. Whereas...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I need litle help. I need connected Micro 850 ( 2080-LC50-24QWB) to a Main PLC (CompactLogix L35e) and send/recieve data throught...
Replies
Views
Dear All , I need help to resolve the issue of the RPI that has been not changing on my configured L35E processor ? it was running since but now...
Replies
Views
Customer has a radio telemetry master using a Compactlogix L35E Serial port set up as DF1 Half Duplex Master and has been adding remote stations...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom