RS5k Paste Pass Though on ALL? (OLE/COM?)

Zeppelin1007

Hello All,

So, my goal here, is to get the descriptions of tags within UDTs to have the description show up in the exported .csv file.

Clicking on the description in "Edit Tags" lets me do this, but at one tag at a time, by clicking "Paste Pass Through'

Is there a trick to get this to happen on all tags at once? Rather than expanding every structure and manually clicking on every bit?

If not, I've been trying to "talk to" Logix or atleast read the .ACD file via VB.Net I'm including RSLogix5000ProjectFiles RSDbAccessorLib RSLogix5000, but can't seem to find much on actually using these.

I have the Rockwell Suite, versions all the way up to studio 5000, but the particular project I'm working on is V20.01

Thanks in advance!