Need guidance for a programming technique

TL140

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys, I would like to ask some advice.
I am working on the LogixPro bottle line simulator and I am having trouble figuring out the logic in a specific way I want to do this.

I can get the simulation running good but I am doing this to clean up the code for a more professional manor and to use with other applications as well

I want to use the first limit switch and the first switch only. Once the switch is activated, have a 2 second timer where the first part idles. Once the timer is up, activate the conveyor. The conveyor stays on while the bottle is actuating the limit switch, stays on when the limit switch turns off (bottle moving off of it), and then the conveyor motor stops when it receives a signal again from the limit switch. Then the Timer activates to wait, and the process repeats.