USB/MPI apater cable

johneedw

Hello Guys,
Can we use USB/MPI adapter cable with S7-200 cpu226 PLC?.. Waiting for kind advice..

Last edited:
Depends on the adapter, if it also has PPI then yes you can use it, S7 200's are PPI (RS485) and some MPI can do both protocols

Thanks for advice..
Please, when the MPI adapter support ppi protocol, can we use simatic manager software or we should use Microwin software?..

Similar Topics

Hello automation experts. Do you have any experience with cheaper USB/DP adapters, such as Amsamotion? I would use it occasionaly, mainly for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Before the computer decided to update windows 10 last night my cable was working fine.....now its not. Does anyone have the drivers...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I am beginner for PLC programming and I have cable s7 300 USB/MPI cable but unable to find drivers for that cable . Can any one help me to find...
Replies
Views
I connected s7 300 plc to pc via siemens mpi usb adapter.I used simentic manager and view the data.It is working with simetic manager.But i can...
Replies
Views
Hi All I want communicate PLC S7 300 by VB.net and use Libnodave pass usb mpi 6ES7972-0CB20-0XA0. Can do it? If can please guide me. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom