help with horner cscape programming

thearn

Hey new user here need help programming a horner plc using cscape. I am trying get in the counts but max out after 64000 or 32000 counts how can I make it contually count

Hey new user here need help programming a horner plc using cscape. I am trying get in the counts but max out after 64000 or 32000 counts how can I make it contually count
Use a "register" (say %R1000) and ADD "1" at every pulse you use to increment your counter.
Pick a DINT Register (32 bit, so the %R1000 + %R1001 form your actual count accumulator) and you should be fine.
Make sure that your pulse is a "Positive" transition (one shot).
This will only add 1 once to the register until the pulse gets re-triggered.
DO NOT use %R1001 for anything else as it is now part of your 2 x register setup.

(p)----> ____ ADD
____________ 1
____________ %R1000

Hope this helps.
I don't have cScape installed on here.