24 VDC to 24 VAC (50Hz)

I don't know what part of Germany you are in my friend, but here's a list of inverter manufacturers. Trouble is, as it's Saturday/Sunday, where are you going to find open?

Maybe look for a good caravan/campervan outlet (motorhome). They tend to stock different types of inverters and are often open on Sundays. Ask at your hotel reception?

Regards
George

Thanks! I will check it out. Know of any web based shops that might carry it? I'm in Nürnberg, staying until Friday so I can wait that long..

Thank you!

I think most common is from DC to higher AC voltages. But if you are in big need maybe a converter to higher voltages is OK and then use a transfomer to get down to 24VAC?

Ooppss! Silly me...forgot the link...

http://energy.sourceguides.com/busi.../invert/byB/manufacturers/manufacturers.shtml

I don't see any in Nürnberg though?

Yeah, most common probably are for the likes of 230VAC output for outlet supply voltage, but I used to do a lot of CCTV when I contracted and 24VDC>24VAC inverters are quite common in that game. Another sector to look into maybe?

I was thinking you had to have something for tomorrow morning in a hurry. If you have a few days, and you can't find a store to walk into, then maybe try online for delivery? I've checked Radionics and Farnell online, but they only stock higher AC output inverters, sorry to say.

I used to use something like this for CCTV...

ABSOPULSE Electronics CSI 50-24/24-FT

G.

Last edited:
This is looking promising. I am sure I can get that over night from Switzerland (if the have it in stock) thank you so much!