cuvc card change

Amar88

If i can cuvc card in siemens vfd ... which parameters i have to re-enter and how i can enter the parameters pls tell me i need it very urgent.

do i have to change the board related parameter ??? i read in some manual but i am confused. in manual they written that change the p060 parameter by selecting value 4. how i can do it pls suggest me i am new and i dont know how to enter the parameter value

Use the Drivemonitor software from Siemens to backup the parameters of the old CUVC card and then restore them to the new CUVC card. If you don't do this, you will have to re-commission the drive from scratch. If you don't understand how to make settings in the drive then find someone that does.

You may need to set the MLFB number in the CUVC to tell it what type of drive it is fitted to.

You should be aware that the CUVC drives are now very old and that different versions of firmware may pruduce different results in drive behaviour; One version existed where some gains were multiplied by 10 and onather version I came accross doubled or haved some setpoints and feedbacks.

My best advice is to contact Siemens for their advice.

Nick