How to control vfd's speed by wireless?

hoisee

Hello,

First, I have to let you know that I'm from Taiwan and English is not my native language so if you cannot understand my question correctly, it's all my faults. Please correct me so that I can make it clearer :)

We have a crane system and are going to use vfds to control both North-South and East-West directions by wireless. I had checked some Magnetek's transmitters and could not find a device that with a dial on it (my boss want a continuous velocity control by a dial, not push buttons). Anyone know about this kind of device so that I can control vfd's speed by wireless??

Use a dial(pot) means that it is an analog signal(0-10V)..... so I think it's difficult to transmit this reference speed to the vfd by wireless.....
Any suggestion?? And thank you all that had helped me solved my last question, my boss had decided to use a vfd to control the velocity of the power feeder :)

Jason Hsu