Data Logging in Rockwell Platforms

murad

I want to develop a high channel count application for my client using Rockwell Integrated Development Platform of Control Studio 5000 and Factory Talk View Studio. I have an Array of Data in Ladder Logic . How can I access the Array as a whole and not one by one (Index) element.

Please help me how to manipulate the Array

Regards (n)

Generally arrays are accessed by specifying the starting element and the number of array elements to be copied or acted upon.

What exactly is your question ?

Similar Topics

i have a panelview plus HMI. i want to data log when certain digital events occur but not have this in the alarm list (or alarm history) it is...
Replies
Views
Hey I have some problem setting up a datalogging system because i really don't know what to do and where to start. I found some nice threads in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for recommendations for a data logging software package that can be used for a simple 1 PLC installation. The installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a DA70A flex edge data logger. I am it communicating with a computer on the network. I can ping it and everything looks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom