Redlion G306 to SLC 5/03 via DH485 comm issue

casmitty

I have a G306 hmi I have tried to upgrade from a panelview 600 on an existing line that is connected to a SLC 5/03. I have had succuess for the most part in this. My communcations seems to be working almost all the way. I can manipulate bit in plc to see some changes. Here is what is working:
B10:22/1 used in HMI as indicator as status of bit.
C5:4/02 used in HMI as counter display.
N9:01 used in HMI for data entry to change analog output.

Those are examples of the bits that are working. What is not working is the the touch screen PB's to toggle bits in the plc.
B12:8/1 used in HMI as a no momentary PB, but the plc does not seems to reconize the entry. any help on what i am missing here this is my first solo HMI.
I am using CRIMSON 3 software.
Thanks for any help here.

I have a G306 hmi I have tried to upgrade from a panelview 600 on an existing line that is connected to a SLC 5/03. I have had succuess for the most part in this. My communcations seems to be working almost all the way. I can manipulate bit in plc to see some changes. Here is what is working:
B10:22/1 used in HMI as indicator as status of bit.
C5:4/02 used in HMI as counter display.
N9:01 used in HMI for data entry to change analog output.

Those are examples of the bits that are working. What is not working is the the touch screen PB's to toggle bits in the plc.
B12:8/1 used in HMI as a no momentary PB, but the plc does not seems to reconize the entry. any help on what i am missing here this is my first solo HMI.
I am using CRIMSON 3 software.
Thanks for any help here.

Can you post the program?

ab program in zip

here is the ab program. I have a rack on my workbench setup close to the one on the line. I was checking the programming out here. Here is copy of that program.

In the program you posted see lad 2 rung zero, there is a "FLL" instruction writing zeros to B12:0 thru B12:31. This would clear the bit in question. At the time you took a snap shot of the program this rung was true.

I knew was something simple i was missing

Thank you so much for that yes just sitting on the bench no estop hooked up actually. that made all the difference. (y)(y):geek::geek:

That made my day. Thank You again so very much