Crimson HMI Rotation

pmbyrne

I'm having problem with the rotation of polygons about a point. I'm trying to use a polygon rotation as an indicator needle. Is there any way to change the point of rotation of the polygon. Is there any way to edit the polygons? The problem is that the polygon is rotating about the blue spot when I need it to rotate about the red spot. I created my own animated needle previously, but it had trouble running in the HMI because it contained too many images to make it rotate. I've attached a picture of both things

rotprob.PNG rotrpob.PNG

Similar Topics

Hello All, A coworker and myself are currently trying to figure out how we would read a register on our fanuc robot though our crimson G306 HMI...
Replies
Views
Yes it's very legacy.. but sometimes it's necessary to use old stuff for fun.. and because it's so much cheaper. Crimson 3.0 had the ability to...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a tag and I have assigned that tag to the bevel button. When that button is pressed, I want it to display Start and when it's not...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Graphite to add to an existing machine that has about 15 alarms set to trigger a red light. I'm wanting to use the alarm viewer as an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom