Projectors that cast text on the floor from the ceiling ?

Rob S.

This may be an off the wall question , but here it goes....
In the food industry , drink and food are not allowed in the production area. I don't want to tape any signage on the floor , or hang any sign from the ceiling because of forklift traffic and ,that people seldom look above their heads at signs. What I am thinking , and it seems simple enough to make is , a small projector in the ceiling that projects text on the floor by light. Have you seen anything like this at a somewhat low cost. I know they have fancy type projectors , but I am looking for something simple.

Thanks so much ,

Around here several restaurants use something similar to advertise by projecting onto the city sidewalk. A regular computer screen projector should do the job.